2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fuel Injector for V6 3.7L1AFIN00024
- Engine Displacement (Metric): V6 3.7L
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS FJ474
- OE # 53032701AA
- HOLLANDER 322-05401
This replacement fuel injector is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
- (1) - New, not remanufactured Fuel Injector
- Replaces dealer part number: 53032701AA
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Sold individually
- Correct for models with the following engines per application:
- V6 3.7L
NOTE: Sold as a single (1) injector. For a set of 6, please see our other listings.
Some symptoms of a bad fuel injector are: Stalling, hard starting, hesitation on acceleration, as well as a possible service engine light, and error code.
Your engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator. If needed, your VIN code is the 8th digit of your vehicles Vehicle Identification number. The VIN can be found on the bottom driver side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2004-2010 Dodge Dakota Fuel Injector for V6 3.7L
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango Fuel Injector for V6 3.7L
- 2007-2011 Dodge Nitro Fuel Injector for V6 3.7L
- 2004-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Fuel Injector for V6 3.7L
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander Fuel Injector for V6 3.7L
- 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fuel Injector for V6 3.7L
- 2004-2012 Jeep Liberty Fuel Injector for V6 3.7L
- 2006-2008 Mitsubishi Raider Fuel Injector for V6 3.7L
- 2011-2012 Ram 1500 Truck Fuel Injector for V6 3.7L
- 2011 Ram Dakota Fuel Injector for V6 3.7L
Part #: 1AFIN00024
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.