2001-2007 Dodge Durango Fuel Injector (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L1AEEK00321
- Quantity: Set of 8
- Engine Displacement (Metric): V8 4.7L
These fuel injectors are brand new aftermarket replacement parts! They are just what you need to get your vehicle running great again!
- (8) - Brand New Fuel Injectors
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 53032145AA, 53032704AA, 53032704AB, 56028138AF
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
- Fit models with V8 4.7L Engines only
NOTE: Sold as a Set of 8 injectors. For a single (1) please see our other listings.
Some symptoms of a bad fuel injector are: Stalling, hard starting, hesitation on acceleration, as well as a possible service engine light, and error code.
Your engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator. If needed, your VIN code is the 8th digit of your vehicles Vehicle Identification number. The VIN can be found on the bottom driver side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
. These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. These electrical items are not returnable; they are only eligible for exchange.
These fuel injectors are designed to replace your originals with no modifications necessary. They are great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer units.
- 2007 Chrysler Aspen Fuel Injector (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L
- 2001-2007 Dodge Dakota Fuel Injector (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L
- 2001-2007 Dodge Durango Fuel Injector (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L
- 2002-2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Fuel Injector (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L
- 2006-2007 Jeep Commander Fuel Injector (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L
- 2001-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fuel Injector (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L
- 2006-2007 Mitsubishi Raider Fuel Injector (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L
Part #: 1AEEK00321
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.