1980-1991 Ford F250 Truck Manual Window Regulator Passenger Side1AWRG00041-435955
- Operation: Manual
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- Partslink FO1351104
- Hollander 125-1442R
- OE # E7TZ 1523200 A
- Dorman 740-652
This window regulator is a complete, ready to bolt on, direct replacement part. It's just what you need to get your vehicle in good working form again!
- RH (Passenger Side)
- New, not rebuilt
- Replaces dealer part number: E7TZ-1523200-A, E7TZ1523200A
- Designed to replace original units that are worn out or broken
- Direct bolt on replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality window regulators on the market. We have researched other manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket regulators available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation regulators. Go with superior quality!
Replace your rusting or broken window regulator now with this great fitting alternative. It makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1980-1991 Ford Bronco Manual Window Regulator Passenger Side
- 1980-1983 Ford F100 Truck Manual Window Regulator Passenger Side
- 1980-1991 Ford F150 Truck Manual Window Regulator Passenger Side
- 1980-1991 Ford F250 Truck Manual Window Regulator Passenger Side
- 1980-1991 Ford F350 Truck Manual Window Regulator Front Passenger Side
- 1983-1991 Ford F350 Truck Manual Window Regulator Rear Passenger Side
- 1988-1991 Ford F450 Truck Manual Window Regulator Passenger Side
Part #: 1AWRG00041
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.