Ford Window Regulator Pair Front - 1AWRK000971AWRK00097
- Window Options: with Motor
- Operation: Power
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
This power window regulator with motor PAIR is just what you need to get your Ford Truck in good working form again!
- Comes as a Pair
- Fits the Front Doors Only
- Designed to replace original units that are worn out or broken
- New, not rebuilt
- Replaces dealer part numbers: XL3Z1523209AA, XL3Z1523394AA, XL3Z1523208AA, XL3Z1523395AA
- Motors included
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Motor and regulator pre-assembled for easier installation
Fits regular & extended cab models
- Does not fit 2004 New body style F150 or Super Duty Models
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality window regulators on the market. We have researched other manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket regulators available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation regulators. Go with superior quality!
Replace your rusting or broken window regulator now with this great fitting alternative.
Please Note: This High Quality power window regulator is a new aftermarket replacement part that is built to strict quality control standards. It is far superior to the lower quality window regulators which have begun to appear on the internet. Although this window regulator is produced overseas, it was designed in the U.S. and the tooling is owned by a large U.S. manufacturer. That is why we guarantee this high quality window regulator with a superior warranty! If price is your main concern, we do offer the lower price overseas designed and built window regulator in our other listings.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the door panel
- For more detailed instructions, see our door panel removal video for the Ford Expedition/F150
Remove the window regulator
- Roll up the window and secure with painters tape.
- Unbolt the window from the regulator using your 11 mm socket.
- Remove the regulator by hammering out the rivets with a punch and chisel.
- Clear out any remnants of the rivets.
- Unplug the wiring harness from the window regulator motor.
- Remove the window regulator.
- Continue on to part two.
How-to Video:(06:22 min)
- 3/8 Inch Drill Bit
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 11mm Socket
Drills, Drill Bits & Related
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Pair
- 1999-2003 Ford F150 Truck for Regular Cab Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Pair
- 2001-2003 Ford F150 Truck Super Cab Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Pair
- 1999 Ford Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Pair