2000-2006 Lincoln LS Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair1ASFK00614
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement sway bar links are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: XW4Z-5C486-AA, XW4Z-5C487-AA, XW4Z5C486AA, XW4Z5C487AA
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 2002-2005 Ford Thunderbird Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2000-2006 Lincoln LS Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair