1996-1999 Ford Taurus Exhaust Manifold for V6 3.0L California Emissions Flex Fuel (8th Vin Digit 1) (8th Vin Digit 2) Front Bank1AEEM00208
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 327-1964L
- DORMAN 674-363
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.
This Ford Taurus and Mercury sable cast iron exhaust manifold has been designed to eliminate the faults of the original Ford design.
- LH (Driver Side) FRONT - nearest the radiator
- 2 bolt flange
- Corrosion resistant
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- Built to strict quality control standards
This Ford Taurus and Mercury sable cast iron exhaust manifold makes a great replacement and has substantial cost saving over a dealer exhaust manifold.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-1999 Ford Taurus Exhaust Manifold for V6 3.0L California Emissions Flex Fuel (8th Vin Digit 1) (8th Vin Digit 2) Front Bank
- 2000-2003 Ford Taurus Exhaust Manifold for V6 3.0L (excluding Flex Fuel) Front Bank (8th Vin Digit U)
- 2004-2007 Ford Taurus Exhaust Manifold for V6 3.0L Front Bank (8th Vin Digit U)
- 2000-2005 Mercury Sable Exhaust Manifold for V6 3.0L Front Bank (8th Vin Digit U)
Part #: 1AEEM00208
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.