2002-2002 Ford Taurus Rear Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly for V6 3.0L DOHC (thru Production Date 11/04/01)1AEEM00634
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 674-609
- OE # 1F1Z 5G232DA
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or your car has failed your state's yearly emission tests then this is the part for you.
Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement and includes the catalytic converter as the original did.
- Fits the RH (passenger side) or Rear (towards firewall)
- 1 piece manifold with new catalytic converter (not reconditioned)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1F1E 5G236 DC, 1F1E DC, 1F1E5G236DC, 1F1EDC, 1F1Z 5G232 DA, 1F1Z5G232DA, YF1E 5G236 AJ, YF1E AJ, YF1E5G236AJ, YF1EAJ
- 2 bolt lower exhaust flange
- Direct replacement
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- Gasket Kit includes:
- (1) Exhaust Manifold Gasket - Fits between manifold & cylinder head
- (1) Flange Gasket - Fits between exhaust flange & Front pipe
- (2) Studs
- (2) Nuts
- Fits the following engines as listed:
- V6 3.0L DOHC (Dual Over Head Cam)
- Does not fit vehicles with California Emissions
Note: For models that require a production date, you can find the production date of your vehicle on either the outer edge of the driver's front door or on the latch piller that the door closes on.
Due to state emissions regulations, we cannot ship this item to the state of California as it is not C.A.R.B ( California Air Research Board) approved for use in this state.
Due to New York state emissions regulations, this item cannot be installed on a California emissions equipped vehicle in the state of New York.
All emissions information for a vehicle can be found on a tag under the hood. If the tag is missing, you can contact a dealership with your VIN to determine which emissions system your vehicle is equipped with.
5 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 5 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2001 Ford Taurus Rear Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly for V6 3.0L DOHC
- 2002 Ford Taurus Rear Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly for V6 3.0L DOHC (thru Production Date 11/04/01)
- 2000-2001 Mercury Sable Rear Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly for V6 3.0L DOHC
- 2002 Mercury Sable Rear Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly for V6 3.0L DOHC (thru Production Date 11/04/01)
Part #: 1AEEM00634
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.