1996-1997 Ford Taurus Control Arm Pair Front Lower1ASFK00294-526833
This part replaces:
- Dorman 520-241,520-242
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) Front Lower
- Includes Bushings
- Replaces dealer part number: F8DZ3078AA, F8DZ 3078 AA, F8DZ3079AA, F8DZ 3079 AA
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-1997 Ford Taurus Control Arm Pair Front Lower
- 1998 Ford Taurus Control Arm Pair (Built Before 5/12/98 Production Date) Front Lower
- 1996-1997 Mercury Sable Control Arm Pair Front Lower
- 1998 Mercury Sable Control Arm Pair (Built Before 5/12/98 Production Date) Front Lower