1998-1998 Ford Taurus Front Lower Control Arm Pair (Built After 5/12/98 Production Date)1ASFK00143
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-243,520-244
This replacement front lower control arm set is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Include new bushings
- Control arms are new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998 Ford Taurus Front Lower Control Arm Pair (Built After 5/12/98 Production Date)
- 1999-2007 Ford Taurus Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1998 Mercury Sable Front Lower Control Arm Pair (Built After 5/12/98 Production Date)
- 1999-2005 Mercury Sable Front Lower Control Arm Pair