1993-1995 Ford Taurus (excluding SHO Models) Front Lower Control Arm Pair1ASFK00061
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-247,520-248
This replacement front lower control arm set is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Driver and Passenger Side
- Includes new ball joint and bushings
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1986-1988 Ford Taurus Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1989-1993 Ford Taurus (excluding SHO Models) Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1993-1995 Ford Taurus (excluding SHO Models) Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1986-1995 Mercury Sable Front Lower Control Arm Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00061
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.