1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4 Wheel Drive Front Shock Absorber (excluding Air Suspension) Driver or Passenger Side1ASHA00121-670616
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # AU2Z 18V124 BG
This replacement shock absorber is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Shock absorber only
- Does not include spring or mounts
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Does NOT fit models with Air Leveling Suspension
- Fits 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) Models only
We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
To ensure the vehicle performs safely and as designed, we recommend replacing shocks & struts in pairs. If the damping rates are significantly different from side to side the vehicle body and wheel movement variations could cause handling irregularities. We also recommend performing an alignment after replacement. This will ensure proper tracking and protect your vehicle's tires from premature wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4 Wheel Drive Front Shock Absorber (excluding Air Suspension) Driver or Passenger Side
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side
- 1997-1999 Ford F250 Light Duty Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASHA00121
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.