1983-1997 Ford Ranger Regular Cab Rear Leaf Spring Shackle Bracket Repair Kit Front Pair1ABMK00027
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 722-011 x2
This rear leaf spring, FRONT shackle bracket repair kit PAIR are aftermarket parts that are designed to replace broken, rusted, or rotted leaf spring brackets. It includes all the necessary parts to do a professional repair.
After years of exposure to the elements, the metal on the shackle bracket will tend to start flaking and rust away, eventually leading to bracket failure. Once this happens, the vehicle will be inoperable. This kit is designed to replace the damaged shackle bracket and bring back the strength and integrity of the leaf spring again.
Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Will replace only the FRONT Brackets on the REAR Leaf Springs
Replaces dealer part numbers: E4TZ-5775-C, F57Z-5775-A, E4TZ5775C, F57Z5775A
- Kit includes:
- (2) - Shackle Brackets
- (8) - Mounting Bolts
- (8) - Locking Nuts
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits 2WD & 4WD Models
- Will fit both Regular & Super Cab Models
This PAIR has enough parts to do two rear leaf spring FRONT shackle brackets. If you need to do only one side, please purchase the single kit.
This leaf spring shackle repair kit is a great replacement and offers good value over dealer individual pieces.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1983-1997 Ford Ranger Regular Cab Rear Leaf Spring Shackle Bracket Repair Kit Front Pair
- 1986-1997 Ford Ranger Super Cab Rear Leaf Spring Shackle Bracket Repair Kit Front Pair
Part #: 1ABMK00027
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.