1989-1990 Ford Taurus O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.5L Upstream1AEOS01002
This part replaces:
- OE # ZZM018861
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG23
This Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Three wire O2 sensor
- Direct Fit
-Correct 8" harness length
-No cutting or splicing
- Stainless steel used for alloy components
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
A direct replacement. If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to idle poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1987-1989 Ford Bronco O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for L6 4.9L
- 1988-1989 Ford Bronco II O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream
- 1987-1991 Ford Crown Victoria O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for V8 5.0L
- 1987-1989 Ford F150 Truck O2 Oxygen Sensor for L6 4.9L
- 1990 Ford F150 Truck O2 Oxygen Sensor for V8 5.0L
- 1987-1989 Ford F250 Truck O2 Oxygen Sensor for L6 4.9L
- 1990 Ford F250 Truck O2 Oxygen Sensor for V8 5.0L
- 1990 Ford F350 Truck O2 Oxygen Sensor for V8 5.0L
- 1987-1993 Ford Mustang O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for V8 5.0L
- 1987-1989 Ford Mustang O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for L4 2.3L
- 1987-1990 Ford Taurus O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for V6 3.0L
- 1988-1990 Ford Taurus O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for V6 3.8L
- 1989-1990 Ford Taurus O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.5L Upstream
- 1989-1995 Ford Taurus SHO O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for V6 3.0L
Part #: 1AEOS01002
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.