2007-2009 Ford Mustang Convertible Sway Bar Kit for V8 5.4L Shelby Models1ASSL00184
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 927-201
- OE # 6R3Z5482B
- HOLLANDER 524-00618
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Includes Bushings & Brackets
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4R33-5482-BD, 4R33-5482-BE, 4R33-5482-BF, 6R33-5482-BA, 6R3Z-5482-B, 7R33-5482-BA, 7R3V-5494-DA, AR33-5482-BB, 4R335482BD, 4R335482BE, 4R335482BF, 6R335482BA, 6R3Z5482B, 7R335482BA, 7R3V5494DA, AR335482BB
- Direct fit replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This sway bar kit makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2005-2006 Ford Mustang GT Sway Bar Kit
- 2007-2008 Ford Mustang Sway Bar Kit for V8 4.6L Shelby Models
- 2007-2009 Ford Mustang GT Sway Bar Kit for V8 4.6L
- 2007-2009 Ford Mustang Convertible Sway Bar Kit for V8 5.4L Shelby Models
- 2010 Ford Mustang GT Sway Bar Kit (excluding Track Pack)
- 2010 Ford Mustang Sway Bar Kit for V6 4.0L
Part #: 1ASSL00184
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.