2005-2010 Ford Mustang Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair1ASFK00754
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement strut and spring assemblies are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Strut and spring assemblies include:
- Upper Mounts
- Upper Spring Isolators
- Upper Spring Seats
- Boot Kits
- Lower Spring Isolators
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. This new strut and spring assembly makes this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 2005-2010 Ford Mustang Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 2005-2006 Ford Mustang GT Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00754
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates