1967-1971 Mercury Cougar Brake Master Cylinder for Models with Power Brake1ABMC00064-672456
This part replaces:
- OE # C7ZZ2140F
- OE # D2ZZ2140A
- OE # 5472974
- Hollander 541-00323
- Dorman M71248
This brake master cylinder is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- 100% New assembly including casting
- Not remanufactured
- Includes cap
- Bore Size: 1"
- Forward Port: 1/2-20
- Rearward Port: 3/8-24
- Replaces dealer part numbers: C7ZZ-2140-F, C8ZZ-2140-A, D2ZZ-2140-A, C7ZZ2140F, C8ZZ2140A, D2ZZ2140A, 2620837, 5472974
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Fits models with Power Brakes only
Any time a part of your braking system begins to fail is a major safety concern. Some symptoms of a bad master cylinder are: soft or spongy brake pedal, brake pedal won't hold pressure at a stop, and slowly goes to the floor, creaking and jerky movement of the brake pedal when stopping.
This brake master cylinder is a great replacement and offers good cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1967-1970 Ford Mustang Brake Master Cylinder for Models with Power Disc Brakes
- 1971-1972 Ford Mustang Brake Master Cylinder for Models with Power Brake
- 1967-1971 Mercury Cougar Brake Master Cylinder for Models with Power Brake
- 1972 Mercury Cougar Brake Master Cylinder for Models with Power Brake ( Built Before 7/02/72 Production Date)
Part #: 1ABMC00064
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.