1971-1972 Ford Mustang Brake Master Cylinder for Models with Power Brake1ABMC00064
This part replaces:
- Hollander 541-00323
- Dorman M71248
- OE # C7ZZ2140F
- OE # 5472974
- OE # D2ZZ2140A
This brake master cylinder is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- 100% New assembly including casting
- Not remanufactured
- Includes cap
- Bore Size: 1"
- Forward Port: 1/2-20
- Rearward Port: 3/8-24
- Replaces dealer part numbers: C7ZZ-2140-F, C8ZZ-2140-A, D2ZZ-2140-A, C7ZZ2140F, C8ZZ2140A, D2ZZ2140A, 2620837, 5472974
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Fits models with Power Brakes only
Any time a part of your braking system begins to fail is a major safety concern. Some symptoms of a bad master cylinder are: soft or spongy brake pedal, brake pedal won't hold pressure at a stop, and slowly goes to the floor, creaking and jerky movement of the brake pedal when stopping.
This brake master cylinder is a great replacement and offers good cost savings over a dealer unit.
- 1967-1970 Ford Mustang Brake Master Cylinder for Models with Power Disc Brakes
- 1971-1972 Ford Mustang Brake Master Cylinder for Models with Power Brake
- 1967-1971 Mercury Cougar Brake Master Cylinder for Models with Power Brake
- 1972 Mercury Cougar Brake Master Cylinder for Models with Power Brake ( Built Before 7/02/72 Production Date)
Part #: 1ABMC00064
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates