2007-2007 Ford Mustang Air Cleaner Assembly for V8 4.6L (excluding Shelby Models)1AEAC00018-346750
This part replaces:
- OE # 7R3Z 9600 D
- OE # 6R3Z 9600 BA
- Hollander 319-00520, 319-00543, 319-0619
- Dorman 258-518
This air cleaner assembly is just what you need to get your Ford Mustang in good working order again.
- Injected molded black plastic
- Reinforced in weak areas to resist cracking and breaking
- Includes air cleaner cover and air cleaner base
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: 6R3Z 9600 BA, 7R3Z 9600 D, 6R3Z9600BA, 7R3Z9600D, 4R3U 9600 BB, 4R3U 9600 BC, 4R3U9600BB, 4R3U9600BC, 6R33 9600 BA, 6R33 9600 BB, 6R339600BA, 6R339600BB, 7R33 9600 BF, 7R339600BF
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits vehicles with 4.6L Engines
- Does not fit Shelby GT or Bullitt edition models
Fit and Installation
This part is designed to replace the factory air box with no modification. Removing and replacing an air box is generally a straightforward repair. During a typical replacement involves disconnecting the engine air tube, unbolt the box then replace and reassemble.
The Correct Fix
Air cleaners used to be the round, big, and ugly things right on top of the engine. Modern fuel injected engines can use cooler air to make more power. To take advantage of this, manufacturers moved the air intake and filter to the front of the vehicle where it can easily pick up the coolest and most oxygen rich air. The air boxes also allow a square filter design that is more efficient. Many air boxes are broken during routine maintenance. Either the person changing the filter does not know where all the bolts are or exactly how the box comes apart so they try to "force" it and the box breaks. Another common issue is that the mounting bolts are over tightened and the area around them breaks. The boxes can also crack from the constant vibration and changing temperatures in the engine compartment.It is very worth wile to fix these problems correctly. Fuel injected engines and their electronics require a controlled stream of air. Breaks and cracks in the air box disrupt the air flow causing rough running and poor fuel economy. A broken air box can also allow unwanted dirt and contaminants to enter your engine. This can foul your Mass Air Flow sensor which is an expensive repair and/or prematurely wear out your engine which is an even more costly repair. Replace your air box with the right part the first time. You will save money in the long run.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2005-2006 Ford Mustang Air Cleaner Assembly for V8 4.6L
- 2007 Ford Mustang Air Cleaner Assembly for V8 4.6L (excluding Shelby Models)
- 2008 Ford Mustang Air Cleaner Assembly for V8 4.6L (excluding Shelby Models) for Bullitt Edition
Part #: 1AEAC00018
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.