2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Chrome & Paintable Caps Mirror Driver Side Power Puddle Light with1AMRE01916
- Operation: Power
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- Partslink FO1320279
- Hollander 128-00885L
- OE # 6L2Z17683DAA
- OE # 615343106588
This replacement mirror is just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
This mirror features the following specifications:
- LH (driver's side)
- Power operation
- Has puddle light
- Body of mirror is textured black
- Cover or backing comes in 2 Styles which buyer can decide on which ti install
- (PTM) Paint to match or a Smooth Flat Black Cap
- Chrome Cover
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 6L2Z 17683 DAA, 6153 431065 88, 6L2Z17683DAA, 615343106588
- Direct bolt on
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Manual folding
- Does not have integrated turn signal
This truck mirror makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
Paint To Match Note:
Paint to match finish refers to a smooth, paintable surface. This item will be shipped unpainted, but ready for paint. Final preparation is suggested for better paint coverage and adhesion.
- This mirror is designed to replace an original mirror with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, there is a possibility that this mirror may not function properly.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2010 Ford Explorer Chrome & Paintable Caps Mirror Driver Side Power Puddle Light with
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Chrome & Paintable Caps Mirror Driver Side Power Puddle Light with
Part #: 1AMRE01916
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.