1997-1998 Ford F150 Truck Intake Manifold Vacuum Control Valve for V6 4.2L Driver Side1AEMX00023
This part replaces:
- Dorman 911-101
- OE # F65Z 9S514DA
This intake manifold runner control or IMRC valve is a new, aftermarket part. It is vacuum & electrically operated. Along with your engine running rough, many times your check engine light might be activated by a bad control. If a bad intake manifold vacuum control valve is your problem, why not fix it now with this new replacement.
Intake manifold runner control or IMRC specifications:
- Mounts on the LH bank or front bank
- as listed per application
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F65Z 9S514 DA, F65Z9S514DA
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% electrically & vacuum tested prior to leaving the factory
Your engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator. If needed, your VIN code is the 8th digit of your vehicles Vehicle Identification number. The VIN can be found on the bottom drivers side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-1998 Ford E150 Van Intake Manifold Vacuum Control Valve for V6 4.2L Driver Side
- 1997-1998 Ford E250 Van Intake Manifold Vacuum Control Valve for V6 4.2L Driver Side
- 1997-1998 Ford E350 Van Intake Manifold Vacuum Control Valve for V6 4.2L Driver Side
- 1997-1998 Ford F150 Truck Intake Manifold Vacuum Control Valve for V6 4.2L Driver Side
- 1996-1998 Ford Windstar Intake Manifold Vacuum Control Valve for V6 3.8L Front Bank
Part #: 1AEMX00023
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.