2002-2003 Ford E550 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 10) for V10 6.8L1AERK00090
- Quantity: Set of 10
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
- SET contains 10 Coils
- Enough for one 10 Cylinder Engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 3W7Z-12029-AA, 1L2U-12A366-AA, 3W7E-12A366-AA, F7TU-12A366-CC, 3W7Z12029AA, 1L2U12A366AA, 1L2UAA, 3W7E12A366AA, 3W7EAA, DG508, F7TU12A366CC, F7TUCC
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits SOHC (Single Overhead Cam) engines only
This coil set is for a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 10. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Disconnect your battery
- Use an 8 mm wrench to disconnect your negative battery terminal
Remove the ignition coil
- Unbolt the ignition coil with your 7 mm socket, ratchet and extension.
- Unplug the wiring harness
Install the new ignition coil
- Bolt the ignition coil down with your 7 mm socket.
- Reconnect the wiring harness.
Service the rest of the ignition coils.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have serviced all the coils.
- Reconnect your negative battery terminal with your 8 mm wrench.
How-to Video:(03:47 min)
- Socket Extensions
- 7mm Socket
- 8mm Wrench
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
Wrenches - Metric
- 1997-1998 Ford E250 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 10) for V10 6.8L
- 2004-2008 Ford E250 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 10) for V10 6.8L
- 1997-2008 Ford E350 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 10) for V10 6.8L
- 1997-2003 Ford E450 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 10) for V10 6.8L
- 2002-2003 Ford E550 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 10) for V10 6.8L
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion Ignition Coil (Set of 10) for V10 6.8L
- 1999-2004 Ford F250 Super Duty Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 10) for V10 6.8L
- 1999-2004 Ford F350 Super Duty Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 10) for V10 6.8L
- 1999-2003 Ford F450 Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 10) for V10 6.8L
- 1999-2003 Ford F550 Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 10) for V10 6.8L
Part #: 1AERK00090
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.