2010-2010 Ford Focus Front Sway Bar Link Pair (Built Before 12/23/09 Production Date)1ASFK00227
- Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # 5S4Z5K484AA x2
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball joint ends can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Direct replacements
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5S4Z5K484AA, 5S4Z 5K484 AA, YS4Z5K484AA, YS4Z 5K484 AA
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
- 2000-2009 Ford Focus Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2010 Ford Focus Front Sway Bar Link Pair (Built Before 12/23/09 Production Date)
Part #: 1ASFK00227
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates