2005-2007 Ford Focus Power Heated Fixed Mirror (excluding ST Models) Pair1AMRP00094
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
- Mirror options: Heated
These replacement mirrors are just what you need to get your car in good looking form again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Power mirrors
- Heated mirrors
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 6S4Z-17683-CA, 6S4Z-17682-CA, 6S4Z17683CA, 6S4Z17682CA
- Sail mount design - mount in the corners of the doors
- Injection molded plastic housings
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
These mirrors make great replacements and have substantial cost savings over mirrors from the dealer.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Pull the triangle trim panel out and off.
- Disconnect the trim panel lead.
- Remove the T20 Torx screws from around the door panel.
- Pry off the pull handle trim.
- Remove the two 7mm bolts.
- Remove the door handle bezel/switch panel by prying it out.
- Disconnect the panel by pushing on the tabs on each of the leads.
- Pull the door panel up and off.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Disconnect the harness for the mirror.
- Remove the foam insulation.
- Remove the T20 screw in the door jam.
- Remove the 10mm bolt securing the mirror.
- Push the mirror harness through and pull the mirror out.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Feed the mirror harness down through the door.
- Line up the mirror and hold it in place as you replace the 10mm bolt.
- Replace the T20 in the door jam.
- Remove the grommet off of the old mirror and slide it into place on the new mirror.
- Replace the foam insulator.
- Reconnect the mirror harness.
Replacing the Door Panel
- Hang the door panel on the window sill.
- Line up the panel and push it into place (pull the harnesses through the door panel).
- Reconnect and replace the door handle bezel/switch panel.
- Replace the two 7mm bolts.
- Push the pull handle panel back into place.
- Replace the T20 screws around the door panel.
- Reconnect the triangular trim panel and push it into place.
How-to Video:(08:01 min)
- Socket Extensions
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- 7mm Socket
- T20 Torx Driver
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Torx Drivers & Sockets
- 2003-2004 Ford Focus Power Heated Fixed Mirror (excluding SVT Models) Pair
- 2005-2007 Ford Focus Power Heated Fixed Mirror (excluding ST Models) Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00094
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.