2005-2008 Ford F150 Truck Pair with 8.8 inch Ring Gear Axle Shaft Rear1AACS00044
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often
the bearing wears out and spins on the axle ruining bearing mount surface useless.
Our axles are NEW. They are made to the same specifications in high strength alloy. Shipped to your door.
- Comes as a PAIR:
- Includes both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces Ford part number: 7L3Z-4234-A, 7L3Z-4234-C, 7L3Z4234C, 7L3Z4234A
- Axle Shaft Splines: 31
- Wheel Stud Provisions: 5
- Direct fit for Ford 8.8 inch ring gear axle
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Buyer will need to swap over original wheel studs (not included)
Note: For 2004 models, this axle shaft fits the new body style. It does not fit the Heritage model (old body style) trucks.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004 Ford F150 Truck Pair with 8.8 inch Ring Gear New Body Style for Axle Shaft Rear
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 Truck Pair with 8.8 inch Ring Gear Axle Shaft Rear
Part #: 1AACS00044
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.