2001-2002 Ford F150 Truck Super Crew Cab Models Chrome & Black Power Mirror Pair (Built Before 2/11/02 Production Date)1AMRP00074
- Quantity: Pair
- Colors: Chrome & Black
- Operation: Power
This replacement pair of Ford Expedition or F-series pickup mirrors is just what you need to get your Ford SUV or pickup truck in good looking form again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Power mirror - movement controlled by switches
- Folding - allows mirrors to lay flat against the doors
- Injection molded black plastic housings
- Black sections can be painted by the buyer to any color desired or installed as is
- Chrome backs
- Sail design - Mount in the corner of the doors
- Direct bolt on replacements
- Mounting studs already attached
- Includes foam gaskets that fit between doors and mirrors
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Without signal options
Note: For 2002 production F150's: You can find the production date of your vehicle on either the outer edge of the driver's front door or on the latch piller that the door closes on.
This Ford SUV Truck mirror pair makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over dealer units.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2002 Ford Expedition Chrome & Black Power Mirror Pair
- 2001-2002 Ford F150 Truck Super Crew Cab Models Chrome & Black Power Mirror Pair (Built Before 2/11/02 Production Date)
Part #: 1AMRP00074
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.