1997-1999 Ford Expedition Rear Axle Shaft for Models with 8.8 inch Ring Gear Passenger Side1AAXS00046
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 630-212
- HOLLANDER 447-2304 & 447-2192
- OE # F75Z4234NA
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often the bearing wears out and spins on the axle ruining bearing mount surface useless.
Our axles are NEW. They are made to the same specifications in high strength alloy. Shipped to your door.
- Fits RH (passenger's) side
- Replaces Ford part number: F75Z4234NA
- Design Type: C-Clip
- Length: 31-3/4 inches
- Axle Shaft Splines: 31
- Wheel Stud Provisions: 5
- Direct fit for Ford 8.8 inch ring gear axle
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Buyer will need to swap over original wheel studs (not included)
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-1999 Ford Expedition Rear Axle Shaft for Models with 8.8 inch Ring Gear Passenger Side
- 2000 Ford Expedition Rear Axle Shaft for Models with 8.8 inch Ring Gear Passenger Side Axle (excluding Axle Tags S802L, S820L, S821L, S825L)
- 1997-1999 Ford F150 Truck Rear Axle Shaft for Models with 8.8 inch Ring Gear Axle Tag 824, 826, 828, 829, 852, 854, 862, 869, 871 Passenger Side
Part #: 1AAXS00046
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.