2008-2008 Ford Escape Front Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly for V6 3.0L1AEEM00744
- Location: Front
- Engine Displacement (Metric): V6 3.0L
This part replaces:
- OE # 7L8Z 5G232 CA
- HOLLANDER 327-00140R
This new direct fit, aftermarket exhaust manifold catalytic converter is a great replacement. It is made of the highest grade materials for long lasting durability.
- Brand New FRONT Exhaust Manifold With Catalytic Converter Assembly
- Includes gaskets
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8L8Z 5G232 AA, 8L8Z5G232AA
- Direct fit replacement
- U.S. EPA & Ministry of Environment (Canada) Certified
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits both Federal & California emissions vehicles
- not approved for sale within the state of California
Note: on 2007 models, please take note of the outlet pipe length. This unit has the short outlet (2 1/2 inches). If you have the long outlet (5 1/2 inches), please view our other listings.
Due to state emissions regulations, we cannot ship this item to the state of California or New York as it is not C.A.R.B ( California Air Research Board) approved for use in these states.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007 Ford Escape Front Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly for V6 3.0L for Models with Short Outlet
- 2008 Ford Escape Front Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly for V6 3.0L
- 2007 Mercury Mariner Front Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly for V6 3.0L for Models with Short Outlet
- 2008 Mercury Mariner Front Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly for V6 3.0L
Part #: 1AEEM00744
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.