2002-2003 Ford Explorer Sport Front (Remanufactured) DriveshaftCADSH00015
- Product Grade: Remanufactured
This part replaces:
- A1 Cardone 65-9451
- Hollander 430-03196
- OE # F77A4A376BB
- OE # XL2A4A376AA
A1 CARDONE DRIVESHAFT (65-9451) FRONT
This FRONT Driveshaft is a newly remanufactured part that has been rebuilt to very strict quality control standards. It is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order!
- Replaces FRONT Driveshaft
- Rebuilt to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F77A4A376BB, F77A 4A376 BB, XL2A4A376AA, XL2A 4A376 AA
- No core charge
- Construction type: U-Joint & (CV Joint - 6 Bolt)
- Does not fit models that use a 4 bolt hole cup front output flange
- Does not fit Double Cardan joint style which is a H bar with a u-joint on each end of H
- 24 inch length
Features & Benefits of this rebuilt driveshaft:
- 100% Dynamically Balanced. - Reduces vibration and increases joint life. Dynamic balance is better than static because the unit is balanced at the speeds it will see on the vehicle.
- 100% New Universal Joints Installed. - Ensures proper fit & function for optimal performance and durability
- All slip yokes are lubricated to O.E. specifications to prevent premature wear.
- High speed balancing at 3200 RPMs ensure vibration-free operation.
- All shafts are measured to guarantee proper fit.
- 1997 Ford Explorer Front (Remanufactured) Driveshaft for V6 4.0L for Models with 24" Prop Shaft Length
- 1998 Ford Explorer Front (Remanufactured) Driveshaft for Models with 23 7/8" Prop Shaft Length
- 2002-2003 Ford Explorer Sport Front (Remanufactured) Driveshaft
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Front (Remanufactured) Driveshaft
Part #: CADSH00015
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 65-9451