1988-1990 Ford Bronco II Clutch Line1ACSC00009
This part replaces:
- OE # F1TZ-7A512-A
- DORMAN 628-202
The clutch master and slave cylinder are connected by a hydraulic line usually made of metal or plastic. The original lines going to and from the cylinders can be fragile and easily damaged. This is especially a problem in "rust-belt" areas where the lines corrode or rust.
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part number: F1TZ-7A512-A
- Pre-bent to OE specifications
- Plastic line with correct fittings
This clutch line is a great replacement and offers a good value over the expense of a dealer part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1988-1990 Ford Bronco II Clutch Line
- 1991 Ford Explorer Clutch Line
- 1988-1991 Ford Ranger Clutch Line
Part #: 1ACSC00009
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.