1988-1990 Ford Bronco II Clutch Line1ACSC00009
This part replaces:
- OE # F1TZ-7A512-A
- DORMAN 628-202
The clutch master and slave cylinder are connected by a hydraulic line usually made of metal or plastic. The original lines going to and from the cylinders can be fragile and easily damaged. This is especially a problem in "rust-belt" areas where the lines corrode or rust.
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part number: F1TZ-7A512-A
- Pre-bent to OE specifications
- Plastic line with correct fittings
This clutch line is a great replacement and offers a good value over the expense of a dealer part.
- 1988-1990 Ford Bronco II Clutch Line
- 1991 Ford Explorer Clutch Line
- 1988-1991 Ford Ranger Clutch Line
Part #: 1ACSC00009
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates