1983-1989 Ford Ranger Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit 4WD Semi-Metallic1ABFS00613
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Brake Options: Semi-Metallic
This front brake rotor & pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
Brake Pad Specifications:
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
- 4 Piece FRONT brake pad set
- Includes shims
- Direct replacements
Brake Rotor Specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E3TZ1102B, E3TZ 1102 B
- Fits 5 Lug Wheels
- 10.89" diameter
- 2.2" Hat height
Note: For models made from 1990 on, Ford used two different rotors: 2.5" tall hat, or 2.2" tall hat. These rotors are correct for models with 2.2" tall hat rotors.
This brake rotor & pad set makes great replacements and has excellent value over the price of a dealer brakes.
The rotors do not include wheel bearings or seals.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1984-1989 Ford Bronco II Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit 4WD Semi-Metallic
- 1990 Ford Bronco II Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit 4WD with 2.2" Tall Rotors Semi-Metallic
- 1991-1992 Ford Explorer Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit 4WD with 2.2" Tall Rotors Semi-Metallic
- 1983-1989 Ford Ranger Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit 4WD Semi-Metallic
- 1990-1991 Ford Ranger Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit 4WD with 2.2" Tall Rotors Semi-Metallic
Part #: 1ABFS00613
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.