1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Front 4WD with 5 Lug Wheels Semi-Metallic1ABFS00013
- Location: Front
- Brake Options: Semi-Metallic
Hearing squeaking noises from the wheels? This may be the wear tabs on the brake shoes saying, "it is time for replacement." Aging brakes can also result in a pulsation from the brake pedal or long stopping distances. Brakes should be inspected every 10,000 miles or any time the tires are removed. They may need frequent replacement such as every 20,000 miles if used in stop and go traffic. Brakes can last longer if the vehicle is used primarily for long highway trips.
- Includes 2 front rotors & a front brake pad set
- Fits Driver & Passenger Side Front
- Rotors with 5 lug holes
- Semi-Metallic brake pads
- Direct replacements
This front brake pad & rotor kit makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brake pads & rotors.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Front 4WD with 5 Lug Wheels Semi-Metallic
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Front 4WD with 5 Lug Wheels Semi-Metallic
Part #: 1ABFS00013
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates