1996-2013 Ford E150 Van Front Upper Ball Joint Pair (AC Delco)1ASBS00009
- Brands: AC Delco
2 - AC DELCO 45D0074 - [Professional Grade Ball Joint]; Upper ; Front Susp ; 2WD (4x2), Greaseable]
This UPPER BALL JOINT PAIR are brand new, AC Delco parts. They are the same parts that you would receive if you purchased them from your local dealer!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- For Van Models: Front upper control arm
- For Truck Models: Upper Section of Knuckle of Twin I-Beam Setup
- Replaces many dealer part numbers including: 8C3Z-3049-A, 8C3Z-3049-B, 45D0074, 8C3Z3049B, 8C3Z3049A
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Is greaseable
- Fits 2WD (Two Wheel Drive) Models only
This is for (two) ball joints which will allow you to do both sides. If you want just a single, please see our other listings.
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1996-2013 Ford E150 Van Front Upper Ball Joint Pair (AC Delco)
- 1996-2013 Ford E250 Van Super Duty Front Upper Ball Joint Pair (AC Delco)
- 1996-2013 Ford E350 Van Super Duty Front Upper Ball Joint Pair (AC Delco)
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 2WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair (AC Delco)
- 1999-2013 Ford F250 Super Duty Truck 2 Wheel Drive Front Upper Ball Joint Pair (AC Delco)
- 1999-2013 Ford F350 Super Duty Truck 2 Wheel Drive Front Upper Ball Joint Pair (AC Delco)
Part #: 1ASBS00009
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.