2008-2010 Ford E150 Van Front Lower Ball Joint Pair ( Motorcraft)MCSBS00009
- Brands: Motorcraft
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- Motorcraft MCS104173
MOTORCRAFT BALL JOINTS: MCS104173 (PAIR)
These LOWER ball joints are FORD original equipment parts! They are the same parts that you would receive if you purchased it from your local Ford dealer! It is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Brand New Ford/Motorcraft Lower Ball Joints
- Comes as a PAIR
- Includes both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5C2Z-3050-BA, XC2Z-3050-AA, YC2Z-3050-BA, 5C2Z3050BA, XC2Z3050AA, YC2Z3050BA, MCS104173
- Presses into lower control arm or spindle depending on application
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2008-2010 Ford E150 Van Front Lower Ball Joint Pair ( Motorcraft)
- 1992-2010 Ford E250 Van Front Lower Ball Joint Pair ( Motorcraft)
- 1992-2010 Ford E350 Van Front Lower Ball Joint Pair ( Motorcraft)
Part #: MCSBS00009
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: MCS104173
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.