1989-1991 Mazda RX-7 O2 Oxygen Sensor1AEOS00076-547148
This part replaces:
- OE # N35018861
- OE # F4BZ9F472A
- Standard Motor Products SG679
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (13.7 Inches)
- Upstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 1 wire configuration
- 1 terminal configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F4BZ9F472A, N35018861, N35018861, F4BZ9F472A, B3H718861, F4BZ 9F472 A, N350 18861, N350 18861, F4BZ 9F472 A, B3H7 18861
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1994-1997 Ford Aspire O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM
- 1989-1991 Mazda RX-7 O2 Oxygen Sensor