2000-2007 Chevy Monte Carlo Forward Fixed Track Bar1ASSL00025
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 905-503
- OE # 10329695
This replacement suspension chassis track bar for your GM Car is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passengers Side)
- Bolts to rear knuckle
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: 10329691, 10329695, 15235588
- Track bar is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Includes new end bushings already installed
- Commonly called by GM:
- Front knuckle rod
- Replaces Forward track bars on applications as listed
Worn ball joints or loose bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged track bar with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2008-2009 Buick LaCrosse Forward Fixed Track Bar for Models with FE4 Suspension
- 2000-2008 Chevy Impala Forward Fixed Track Bar
- 2000-2007 Chevy Monte Carlo Forward Fixed Track Bar
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Forward Fixed Track Bar
Part #: 1ASSL00025
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.