Exterior Door Handle Pair Rear Chrome - 1ADHS000941ADHS00094
- Colors: Chrome
- Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These rear door handles are just what you need to give your vehicle that appearance upgrade that you have been searching for!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- All metal with Chrome Finish
- Reinforced FROM the original GM design
- Handles are 100% chrome, not stick on covers
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Do not fit 99-01 New Body Silverado or Sierra models
This part is built to strict quality control standards. It is a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the door panel and interior door panel.
- Refer to our other videos for detailed instructions on how to do this.
Remove the old door handle
- Use a T30 Torx driver to remove the three screws on the side of the door securing the locking mechanism.
- Remove the two 10 mm bolts securing the door handle assembly.
- Use a flat blade screwdriver to pry out the door handle rod.
- Remove the outer door handle.
- Unclip the rod with your screwdriver from the handle.
Install the new handle
- Clip the handle rod into the new door handle.
- Put the door handle into the door.
- Bolt it in using your 10 mm socket and ratchet handle and the two bolts you removed earlier.
- Guide your locking mechanism back into place and hook the door handle rod to it.
- Secure the locking mechanism by screwing it back into place with your T30 driver and screws.
- Make sure everything is in place properly and test the door handle and lock.
- Tighten up all your screws and bolts.
Reassemble your interior outer and inner door panels
- Refer to our other videos for more detailed instructions.
How-to Video:(07:21 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- 7mm Socket
- Door Panel Removal Tool
- Putty Knife
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1995-2000 Chevy C2500 Truck Chrome Outside Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-2002 Chevy C3500 Truck Chrome Outside Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-2000 Chevy K2500 Truck Chrome Outside Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-2000 Chevy K3500 Truck Chrome Outside Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-1999 Chevy Suburban C1500 Chrome Exterior Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-1999 Chevy Suburban C2500 Chrome Exterior Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-1999 Chevy Suburban K1500 Chrome Exterior Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-1999 Chevy Suburban K2500 Chrome Exterior Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe Chrome Outside Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-2000 GMC C2500 Truck Chrome Outside Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-2002 GMC C3500 Truck Chrome Outside Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-2000 GMC K2500 Truck Chrome Outside Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-2000 GMC K3500 Truck Chrome Outside Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-1999 GMC Suburban Chrome Outside Door Handle Rear Pair
- 1995-1999 GMC Yukon Chrome Outside Door Handle Rear Pair
Part #: 1ADHS00094
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.