1998-2000 Plymouth Breeze Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.0L1AEEM00247
This part replaces:
- Hollander 327-1867
- Dorman 674-441
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.
This Dodge Stratus and Plymouth Breeze cast iron exhaust manifold has been designed to replace the original Chrysler design.
- 4 bolt exhaust flange
- Heat shield included
- Includes Gaskets and Hardware
- Direct replacement for 2.0L models
- Corrosion resistant
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure.
This Dodge Stratus and Plymouth Breeze cast iron exhaust manifold makes a great replacement and has substantial cost saving over a dealer exhaust manifold.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000 Chrysler Cirrus Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.0L
- 1998-2000 Dodge Stratus Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.0L
- 1998-2000 Plymouth Breeze Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.0L
Part #: 1AEEM00247
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.