1995-1997 Dodge Stratus Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.0L1AEEM00243
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 327-1784
- DORMAN 674-435
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.This Dodge Neon Stratus and Plymouth Breeze cast iron manifold has been designed to replace the original Chrysler design. Specifications
- 2 bolt flange
- Direct replacement for 2.0L SOHC models
- Corrosion resistant
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- Fits both Federal and California emissions
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-1999 Dodge Neon Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.0L SOHC
- 1995-1997 Dodge Stratus Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.0L
- 1996-1997 Plymouth Breeze Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.0L
- 1995-1999 Plymouth Neon Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.0L SOHC
Part #: 1AEEM00243
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.