1994-1995 Ford Taurus Exhaust Manifold for V6 3.0L (excluding SHO Models) Rear1AEEM00205-248955
This part replaces:
- Hollander 327-1644R
- Dorman 674-359
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.
This Ford Windstar Sable Taurus cast iron exhaust manifold has been designed to eliminate the faults of the original Ford design.
- RH (passenger's) side (rear) - nearest the firewall
- 2 bolt flange
- Direct replacement
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Corrosion resistant
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- Does not fit Taurus or Sable Flex Fuel engines
Now you can buy a high quality exhaust manifold that is built to strict quality control standards. REPLACE your broken, warped, or cracked one now with this great fitting, alternative.
This Ford Windstar Sable Taurus cast iron exhaust manifold makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1994-1995 Ford Taurus Exhaust Manifold for V6 3.0L (excluding SHO Models) Rear
- 1995-1997 Ford Windstar Exhaust Manifold for V6 3.0L Rear
- 1994-1995 Mercury Sable Exhaust Manifold for V6 3.0L (excluding Flex Fuel) Rear
Part #: 1AEEM00205
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.