1998-1998 Ford Explorer (Built After 2/98 Production Date) Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.0L Passenger Side1AEEM00198
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 674-329
- HOLLANDER 327-1846R
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.
- RH Passenger's side
- 2 bolt flange
- Corrosion resistant
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- Has provision for EGR tube
Note: For 1998 production vehicles: You can find the production date of your vehicle on either the outer edge of the driver's front door or on the latch piller that the door closes on.
- 1998 Ford Explorer (Built After 2/98 Production Date) Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.0L Passenger Side
- 1999-2001 Ford Explorer Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.0L Passenger Side
- 1998 Mercury Mountaineer (Built After 2/98 Production Date) Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.0L Passenger Side
- 1999-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.0L Passenger Side
Part #: 1AEEM00198
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates