1996-1997 Ford Explorer Tubular Steel Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.0L Driver Side1AEEM00197-328350
- Part Type: Steel
- Part Type: Tubular
This part replaces:
- Hollander 327-1776L
- Dorman 674-356 is DMEEM00058
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.
- LH (Driver Side)
- Fabricated design
- 2 bolt flange
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- Fits vehicles that use the tubular steel manifold (does not replace cast iron style)
Note: For 1998 production vehicles: You can find the production date of your vehicle on either the outer edge of the driver's front door or on the latch piller that the door closes on.
Now you can buy a high quality exhaust manifold so REPLACE your broken, warped, or cracked one now with this great fitting, alternative.
- 1996-1997 Ford Explorer Tubular Steel Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.0L Driver Side
- 1998 Ford Explorer (Built Before 2/01/98 Production Date) Tubular Steel Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.0L Driver Side
- 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Tubular Steel Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.0L Driver Side
- 1998 Mercury Mountaineer (Built Before 2/01/98 Production Date) Tubular Steel Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.0L Driver Side
Part #: 1AEEM00197
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates