1999-1999 Lincoln Navigator Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.4L SOHC (8th Vin Digit L) Driver Side1AEEM00261
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 674-460
- HOLLANDER 327-1895/2057
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.
This Ford truck Expedition and Lincoln Navigator cast iron exhaust manifold has been designed to replace the original Ford design.
- LH (driver's side)
- 2 bolt exhaust flange
- Has EGR tube provision
- Direct replacement for 5.4L (SOHC - Single Overhead Cam) engines
- Corrosion resistant
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Does not fit (DOHC - Dual Overhead Cam) engines
This Ford truck Expedition and Lincoln Navigator cast iron exhaust manifold makes a great replacement and has good cost saving over a dealer exhaust manifold.
- 1999-2003 Ford Expedition Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.4L Driver Side
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.4L Driver Side
- 1999-2003 Ford F150 Truck Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.4L Driver Side
- 1999 Ford Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.4L Driver Side
- 1999 Lincoln Navigator Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.4L SOHC (8th Vin Digit L) Driver Side