1995-1996 Ford Explorer Exhaust Manifold for V6 4.0L Driver Side (8th Vin Digit X)1AEEM00215
- Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 674-373
- HOLLANDER 327-1798L
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.
This Ford Ranger Explorer Mazda B-4000 cast iron exhaust manifold has been designed to eliminate the faults of the original Ford design.
- LH Driver's side
- 2 bolt flange
- Corrosion resistant
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits both Federal and California Emission vehicles
- Does not fit 97 Explorer 4.0L (SOHC) single overhead cam engines. Only 4.0L (OHV) overhead valve.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-1996 Ford Explorer Exhaust Manifold for V6 4.0L Driver Side (8th Vin Digit X)
- 1997 Ford Explorer Exhaust Manifold for V6 4.0L Driver Side (8th Vin Digit X)
- 1995-1997 Ford Ranger Exhaust Manifold for V6 4.0L Driver Side (8th Vin Digit X)
- 1995-1997 Mazda B4000 Truck Exhaust Manifold Driver Side for V6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit X)
Part #: 1AEEM00215
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.