2001-2009 Mercury Grand Marquis Engine Water Pump without Engine Oil Cooler1AEWP00093-501952
This part replaces:
- Hollander 324-00735
- OE # 5R3Z8501A
This Water Pump is a new aftermarket replacement part!
- not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5R3Z8501A, 5R3Z 8501 A, F2LE8501AA, F2LE 8501 AA, F2LEAA, F2LE AA, F6LE8501AB, F6LE 8501 AB, F6LEAB, F6L EAB, PW400, YW7E 8501 AB, YW7E8501AB, YW7EAB, YW7E AB
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Includes gasket
- Considered a "Long Housing" Water Pump - 87mm from Front Cover face to Front Hub Surface
- Not correct for Police packages or models with a engine oil cooler
Your water pump is a major component of your engine cooling system. If the water pump fails, the engine will overheat causing it to shut down. Water pumps have an indicator that tells you when they are going bad. There is a small hole in the water pump right under the shaft in the middle that the pulley bolts to. As the water pump's bearings wear out coolant seeps by them and leaks through this hole. If you notice a few drops of coolant under the front of your engine this is an indicator your pump is failing. If a water pump fails it will cause engine overheating, and possibly further engine damage. If you have noticed little drops of coolant under the front of your vehicle then inspect the bottom of the water pump to see if it is dripping out of the indicator hole. If your water pump is the problem, then this part is for you. Replace your broken or leaking water pump now with this great fitting replacement part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998 Ford Crown Victoria Engine Water Pump
- 1999-2002 Ford Crown Victoria Engine Water Pump (excluding Police Package)
- 2001-2009 Ford Crown Victoria Engine Water Pump without Engine Oil Cooler
- 1996-1998 Ford Mustang Engine Water Pump
- 1994-1997 Ford Thunderbird Engine Water Pump
- 1993-1998 Lincoln Mark VIII Engine Water Pump
- 1998-2000 Lincoln Town Car Engine Water Pump
- 2001-2009 Lincoln Town Car Engine Water Pump without Engine Oil Cooler
- 1994-1997 Mercury Cougar Engine Water Pump
- 1998-2000 Mercury Grand Marquis Engine Water Pump
- 2001-2009 Mercury Grand Marquis Engine Water Pump without Engine Oil Cooler
Part #: 1AEWP00093
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.