1991-1992 Olds Bravada 4WD Front Engine Oil Cooler Lines for V6 4.3L (8th Vin Digit Z)1AEOC00047
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 625-176
- OE # 12472306
This engine oil cooler line is among the highest quality replacements on the market. It's just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again!
- Replaces the FRONT section of a 2-part Engine Oil Cooler Hose Set
- Mounts between the Oil Filter Adapter Assembly and the Radiator
- The Oil Filter Adapter is where your present Oil Filter attaches
- Includes all materials needed to complete the repair (o-rings where applicable)
- Replaces dealer part number: 12472306
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Redesigned to have more resiliency against "compression set" which can result in crimp failure. This is the number one failure associated with engine oil cooler line assemblies
- Fits models with V6 4.3L Engine only
- Fits 4WD/AWD (Four Wheel Drive/All Wheel Drive) Models only
Replace your rusted, rotted, or damaged oil cooler line with this great fitting alternative. This engine oil coolant line makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over an engine oil cooler line from the dealer.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1988-1994 Chevy Blazer S10 4WD Front Engine Oil Cooler Lines for V6 4.3L (8th Vin Digit Z)
- 1988-1994 GMC Jimmy S-15 4WD Front Engine Oil Cooler Lines for V6 4.3L (8th Vin Digit Z)
- 1991 GMC Syclone Front Engine Oil Cooler Lines
- 1992-1993 GMC Typhoon Front Engine Oil Cooler Lines
- 1991-1992 Olds Bravada 4WD Front Engine Oil Cooler Lines for V6 4.3L (8th Vin Digit Z)
Part #: 1AEOC00047
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.