2005-2008 Acura RL Engine Knock Sensor1AEKS00024
This part replaces:
- OE # 30530P8FA01
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS KS102T
This replacement Engine Knock (Detonation) Sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running order again!
A knock sensor is like a small electronic microphone that is usually attached to the engine block and listens for a couple of things that a engine might do. One thing it listens for is pre-ignition or knocking inside the engine usually caused by a few issues including dirty gas, wrong engine timing low octane fuel, wrong air / fuel mixture, and also by the wrong spark plugs. It also listens for engine run on which happens when the vehicle is turned off, but tries to keep running until it stalls. Once a noise is detected, the knock sensor sends a signal to the cars computer which in turn will retard the timing at 2 degree intervals until it corrects the issue. If the knock sensor fails, it can seriously damage the engine, as continuous pre-ignition could cause melting or fractures in the pistons just to name a few.
This knock sensor features the following specifications:
- 100% New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 30530P8FA01
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Mounting type: Screw-in
- Number of Terminals: (1)
This Engine Knock Sensor makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
- 2001-2003 Acura CL Engine Knock Sensor
- 2001-2006 Acura MDX Engine Knock Sensor
- 2005-2008 Acura RL Engine Knock Sensor
- 1999-2008 Acura TL Engine Knock Sensor
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Engine Knock Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 1999-2009 Honda Odyssey Engine Knock Sensor for V6 3.5L
- 2003-2008 Honda Pilot Engine Knock Sensor for V6 3.5L
- 2006-2008 Honda Ridgeline Engine Knock Sensor for V6 3.5L
Part #: 1AEKS00024
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates