Electric Water Pump - 1AEWP001191AEWP00119
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products R19001
- Hollander 324-00868
- OE # 5M6Z8C419A
- Dorman 902-001
This water pump is a brand new aftermarket replacement part! It is just what you need to get your vehicle running great again!
- Not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 5M6Z-8C419-A, 5M6Z8C419A
- Includes electric water pump, hose, and clamps
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
Your water pump is a major component of your engine cooling system. If the water pump fails, the engine will overheat causing it to shut down. Water pumps have an indicator that tells you when they are going bad. There is a small hole in the water pump right under the shaft in the middle that the pulley bolts to. As the water pump's bearings wear out coolant seeps by them and leaks through this hole. If you notice a few drops of coolant under the front of your engine this is an indicator your pump is failing. If a water pump fails it will cause engine overheating, and possibly further engine damage. If you have noticed little drops of coolant under the front of your vehicle then inspect the bottom of the water pump to see if it is dripping out of the indicator hole.
Replace your broken or leaking water pump housing now with this great fitting replacement part.
- 2005-2012 Ford Escape Hybrid Electric Water Pump
- 2010-2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid Electric Water Pump
- 2011-2012 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Electric Water Pump
- 2008-2010 Mazda Tribute Hybrid Electric Water Pump
- 2006-2011 Mercury Mariner Hybrid Electric Water Pump
- 2010-2011 Mercury Milan Hybrid Electric Water Pump
Part #: 1AEWP00119
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates