1994-1996 Buick Roadmaster EGR Valve1AEGR00225
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS EGV427
The EGR valve in your vehicle is a critical part of the emission reduction system on your vehicle. At certain throttle levels the valve allows exhaust gasses to recirculate through the engine combustion process. This process is key in reducing Nitrogen Oxide emissions.
- Brand New EGR Valve
- Includes gasket
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 17092172, 17112685, 17113382, 2145084, 2145435
- Direct Fit
- Built to strict quality control standards
If your vehicle is running rough or has failed emissions due to a bad EGR valve then this is the part for you.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1994-1996 Buick Roadmaster EGR Valve
- 1994-1996 Cadillac Fleetwood EGR Valve
- 1995-1997 Chevy Camaro EGR Valve for V8 5.7L
- 1994-1996 Chevy Caprice EGR Valve for V8 5.7L
- 1992-1996 Chevy Corvette EGR Valve for V8 5.7L (8th Vin Digit P)
- 1994-1996 Chevy Impala EGR Valve
- 1995-1997 Pontiac Firebird EGR Valve for V8 5.7L
- 1995-1997 Pontiac Trans Am EGR Valve for V8 5.7L
Part #: 1AEGR00225
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.