1998-2001 Ford Explorer EGR Valve for V8 5.0L1AEGR00220-687190
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products EGV453
The EGR valve in your vehicle is a critical part of the emission reduction system on your vehicle. At certain throttle levels the valve allows exhaust gasses to recirculate through the engine combustion process. This process is key in reducing Nitrogen Oxide emissions.
- Brand New EGR Valve
- Includes gasket
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E9SZ9D475B, E9SZ 9D475 B, F55Y9D475A, F55Y 9D475 A, F6DZ9D475B, F6DZ 9D475 B, XF3Z9D475AB, XF3Z 9D475 AB
- Direct Fit
- Built to strict quality control standards
If your vehicle is running rough or has failed emissions due to a bad EGR valve then this is the part for you.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2001 Ford Explorer EGR Valve for V8 5.0L
- 1998-1999 Ford Taurus SHO EGR Valve for V8 3.4L
- 1989-1995 Ford Thunderbird EGR Valve for V8 3.8L Supercharged
- 1995-1998 Lincoln Continental EGR Valve
- 1999-2002 Lincoln Continental EGR Valve for Models with ID OE# E9SE-B4A or XF3E-A3A
- 1991-1992 Lincoln Town Car EGR Valve for Models with ID OE# E9SE-B4A or XF3E-A3A
- 1989-1990 Mercury Cougar EGR Valve for V8 3.8L Supercharged
- 1997-2001 Mercury Mountaineer EGR Valve for V8 5.0L
Part #: 1AEGR00220
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.