1997-1999 Chevy Malibu EGR Valve for L4 2.4L1AEGR00217-687136
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products EGV543T
The EGR valve in your vehicle is a critical part of the emission reduction system on your vehicle. At certain throttle levels the valve allows exhaust gasses to recirculate through the engine combustion process. This process is key in reducing Nitrogen Oxide emissions.
- Brand New EGR Valve
- Includes gasket
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 81257-80360, 81709-61000, 81709-63060, 81711-37120, 17096100, 17096306, 17113712, 2145060, 8125780360, 8170961000, 8170963060, 8171137120
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If your vehicle is running rough or has failed emissions due to a bad EGR valve then this is the part for you.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-1997 Buick Skylark EGR Valve for L4 2.4L
- 1996 Chevy Beretta EGR Valve for L4 2.2L
- 1996-1998 Chevy Cavalier EGR Valve
- 1996 Chevy Corsica EGR Valve for L4 2.2L
- 1997-1999 Chevy Malibu EGR Valve for L4 2.4L
- 1996-2000 Chevy S10 Pickup EGR Valve for L4 2.2L
- 1996-2000 GMC S-15 Sonoma EGR Valve for L4 2.2L
- 1996-2000 Isuzu Hombre EGR Valve for L4 2.2L
- 1996-1998 Olds Achieva EGR Valve for L4 2.4L
- 1996 Olds Cutlass Ciera EGR Valve for L4 2.2L
- 1996-1998 Pontiac Sunfire EGR Valve
Part #: 1AEGR00217
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.